Re: GUB lilypond build fails

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GUB lilypond build fails
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 14:12:48 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem with "NewGub" would seem to be my issue.  I've always made
> and uploaded GUB in a VM with a user gub and a directory called NewGub
> under that user's home directory.  I'm currently trying to build from
> a user with a home directory called gubd and in a directory called
> GubDir.  I do have a user called gub (it's where the VM lives) and
> could create a directory called NewGub and try to see if this works at
> this time.  Watch this space.

Just as a strategy for would-be fixers: it is not really necessary to
replace everything with relative paths: one can instead use an
environment variable like $GUBHOME or whatever as an absolute path
component.  I think there are already environment variables described
that need to be set for development/release work.

--
David Kastrup