Re: LSR snippet for docs

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: LSR snippet for docs
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 13:23:32 +0100

Am 26.12.18 um 11:51 schrieb address@hidden:

Yes but I would add the snippet first to the NR as a patch (i.e. via ../snippets/new/..) and put it through review that way; then worry about the LSR 'website' later as the LSR is not independent the doc build process.
I already added the snippet to the LSR. Will adding it to snippets/new make a redundant snippet at the LSR?

Note that the LSR 'website' only compiles on latest 2.18 - as far as I remember - so any new features included in 2.19 or to be in 2.20 may not work in the current LSR website - but will of course be able to be included in 2.19+ NR.

restNumberThreshold is already present in 2.18.2 and the snippet works fine at the LSR.

Also, don't include the makelsr.py run as part of the patch when you submit it because it will create a lot of 'noise'. I will make sure that the makelsr.py run is all checked when the patch is tested; and finally, I would add the makelsr.py run as a separate commit, if/when your patch is approved and OK to push, as it makes things easier to manage in the tree.

OK