Re: git-cl: "Update attempt returns error code 404"

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: git-cl: "Update attempt returns error code 404"
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 07:27:16 +0100

Il giorno dom 9 dic 2018 alle 11:42, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Il giorno sab 8 dic 2018 alle 16:52, Malte Meyn <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi list,

I just uploaded a patch for issue 2575 and got the following git-cl messages:

[…]
Issue created. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/341520043
Uploading base file for input/regression/ambitus-middleC.ly
Uploading base file for lily/ambitus-engraver.cc
This has been identified with issue 2575.
Is this correct? [y/n (y)]
Update attempt returns error code 404

The SourceForge says it’s “Updated: 4 minutes ago” and Patch was set to “new” but there is no link to the Rietveld issue. http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/ doesn’t list the Rietveld issue either.

How did this go wrong?

Harm had the same problem last month:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2018-11/msg00059.html

No idea of what is happening.
I can only say that I've just uploaded a patch which did not have an existing Sourceforge issue and all worked fine.

... but when I upload a new patch I get the same error. So it seems that it can create the issue but it cannot update an existing issue.