Re: GSoC Proposal - SVG Export

From: Étienne Beaulé
Subject: Re: GSoC Proposal - SVG Export
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 15:29:58 -0500

That is more of a problem with Pixbuf (similar problem was fixed in librsvg).
However, a case could be made to specify black for glyphs instead of
currentColor, and I would be open to it (leaning against it though)

However, changing its use in LilyPond is non-trivial (if we wanted to do it),
as the use of currentColor allows for colours to be changed in response to LY
syntax.

Étienne