Re: 2.20 plans.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.20 plans.
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 08:41:11 +0200

Il giorno sab 13 ott 2018 alle 19:08, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Il 13 ott 2018 18:36, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> If you are on stable/2.20 branch, ls Documentation/ must show pt/

As I explained, I made a mistake - it is in Documentation, but is not copied
to build/Documentation and so fails make trying to find it there.
Ok, then there may be something wrong with the makefiles within Documentazione/pt.
I'll take a look tomorrow

Nothing wrong as far as I can see.
My clean build on stable/2.20 branch does have pt/ in the build directory.

[lilypond-2.20 (stable/2.20 %=)]$ ls _build/Documentation/pt/
GNUmakefile out out-www web.bigtexi.log web.splittexi.log web.texi2pdf.log

I have no idea about why it's not working for you.
I would try again a build in a new directory and see what happens.