Re: 2.20 plans.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.20 plans.
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 19:08:14 +0200

   Il 13 ott 2018 18:36, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> ha scritto:

     > If you are on stable/2.20 branch, ls Documentation/ must show pt/
     As I explained, I made a mistake - it is in Documentation, but is
     not copied
     to build/Documentation and so fails make trying to find it there.

   Ok, then there may be something wrong with the makefiles within
   Documentazione/pt.
   I'll take a look tomorrow

     I still think the best plan is to lose it from stable 2.20 and do a
     patch to
     put it into staging.  As it stands, without being in staging or
     master, it
     will be lost for 2.21.

   Ok. As only the website is translated, it doesn't matter