libreplanet-discuss

Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/eman

From: Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/emancipation
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 14:52:23 +0300

Hey Nicolas! Thank you so much for your help!

I'm very grateful for you to share with your class and friends! I have
noticed many specifics aspects of the hacker culture according to the
place, the movement, etc ... and to understand them for us is very nice!
Thanks again for this! About the final message, I've already corrected!
Thank you for the warning!

Cheers!

Alex