libreplanet-discuss

[libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/emancipa

From: Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/emancipation
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 18:37:18 +0300

Good evening!

I'm Alexandre, from São Paulo - Brazil and i'm part of MindHacker(a
little hackerspace in Capivari/SP). I'm also part of some groups and
projects that aims to bring the hacker culture to the schools and
connect schools with the hacker communities.
As part of these efforts, i started last year a research about hacker
culture, education and empowerment. At moment, something very important
to us is better understand the characteristics of hacker culture around
the world and it relation with people and community
empowerment/emancipation.
To better understand this, i created a brief questionnaire and i would
like to ask your help answering it, if possible!

Thanks a lot for the help! For those who research this subject or have
some interest on it, ping us and let's be in touch.

The questionnaries links are:

English: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=en
Portuguse: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=pt-BR
Spanish: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=es

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Instituto Federal de São Paulo / Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona