libreplanet-discuss

Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We've launched a new member forum!

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We've launched a new member forum!
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 16:01:26 -0700

I signed up and was posting a few things in the feedback portion about
setting up the forum itself. I only posted a couple things before I got

"You’ve reached the maximum number of topics a new user can create on
their first day. Please wait 23 hours before trying again."

That setting can be tweaked by admins. Doesn't it make sense to make
this limit a lot higher (or even turn it off) as long as the forum
requires an FSF membership? There's little chance of random trolls or
spammers getting an FSF log-in (which is what the
max-topics-for-new-members is about).

Alternatively, maybe someone could at least bump me to trust-level 1 (up
from 0) so I can post the thoughtful forum-feedback topic I have sitting
as a draft in my browser? Otherwise, I could wait until tomorrow, but
I'll have to be careful not to lose the stuff I just typed.

Anyway, cheers!