Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Edd Barrett
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:14:59 +0000

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> I assume i take profit from your work in libcdio-paranoia.
> Vice versa, my two changes should be beneficial on OpenBSD and NetBSD.
> They fix non-fatal bugs.
>
> My libcdio change is in gnu_linux.c. Not relevant for the BSDs.
>
> So i need to submit to you:

OK, so here's the best thing we can do for libcdio-paranoia:

If you send me the URL to your git repo and the hash of each commit I
should put into my branch, I can 'git fetch <your-repo>' and then 'git
cherry-pick' them into my branch. It's easy, and the author metadata is
preserved.

I guess you can use a similar strategy to get my libcdio changes into a
branch on savannah.

But please wait for me to review and re-organise the commits in my
branch (I may not get time until the weekend).

I can do final testing once we have the branches all but ready to merge.

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett