info-gnus-english

Re: Face: not showing?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Face: not showing?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 15:43:12 +0200

Eric writes:

> It's not as if many people use the face capability so I guess it's not
> tested very thoroughly?

Yup - I mean, it took me two years to notice they were gone (and only
because I am implementing an ActivityPub server with an nntp-interface
and wanted to see user icons) :-)

> My own emails show a face but I think that comes from gravatar (setq
> gnus-treat-from-gravatar 'head) as I have not defined the face header
> details. Out of curiosity, does my (colourful and young ;-)) face
> appear if you set that?

I only see your gravatar when I set gnus-treat-fold-headers to nil,
otherwise your young colors are missing ;-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Pick-up trucks are ridiculous clown cars and 99%          Adam Sjøgren
  of the people who buy them will never have a         asjo@koldfront.dk