info-gnus-english

Re: Face: not showing?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Face: not showing?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 14:36:50 +0100

On Tuesday,  4 Apr 2023 at 14:03, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
> Maybe it works for you because you are using a monospaced face?

Interesting.  Maybe.  It could be that the image is considered to be 0
width...?

It's not as if many people use the face capability so I guess it's not
tested very thoroughly?  My own emails show a face but I think that
comes from gravatar (setq gnus-treat-from-gravatar 'head) as I have not
defined the face header details.  Out of curiosity, does my (colourful
and young ;-)) face appear if you set that?

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-04-01) on Debian 11.6