iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] iiwusynth / windows / cygwin or mingw build

From: Peter L Jones
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] iiwusynth / windows / cygwin or mingw build
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:58:10 -0000

Peter,

Do you happen to have an autotools setup that builds FluidSynth under the
cygwin or mingw32 environments (i.e. under Windows but GNU toolset)?

With CPPFLAGS="-mno-cygwin -mwin32 -mwindows" (and telling
configure --without-readline), everything compiles cleanly - except
iiwu_winmidi and iiwu_dll don't get built.  And something weird happens
around the link but I'll worry about that later.

I can supply configure and make logs, should you wish them.  In the
meantime, I'll see if I can grok the winbuild/* files and autotools enough
to do it myself...

Thanks,

-- Peter