iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Re: bug in iiwusynth: dubious FPE logging implementati

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: bug in iiwusynth: dubious FPE logging implementation
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:20:03 +0200

Oi,

I commited some changes to CVS to add versioning to libiiwusynth.
If I did it correctly the created library is called libiiwusynth.so.1.0.0
and libtool will also create the symbolic links libiiwusynth.so.1
and libiiwusynth.so. I upgraded this library to version 1 because it's
not ABI compatible with libiiwusynth.so.0.0.0 which was previously
packaged.

I also made changes to iiwu_sys.c so that the intel-specific asm code
is no longer called.

Peaches,
Peter

Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
Hi Peter,

How are you ? I have had no response to the last email I sent you regarding the
versioning of iiwusynth dynamic libraries. Are you still working on it ?
> [...]
OTOH, I'm facing another bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=159981&repeatmerged=yes

src/iiwu_sys.c includes intel-specific asm code that's not ifdef'd