Re: [igraph] average local transitivity

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] average local transitivity
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 10:33:22 +0200

This happens because this is not a simple graph. It has multi-edges.  The "average" computation ignores these, the "local" computation does not. I did not verify if the "local" computation gives reasonable results for multigraphs, though.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 09:57, Raigo Aljand <address@hidden> wrote:
I added to the attachment the graph that gives me these results. It is
saved in edgelist format.

27.10.18 10:42 Gábor Csárdi kirjutas: