hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 23:21:20 +0000

Hi Tao,

> Tao Hansen writes:
[...]
> I now see this with a clean restart of Emacs. My environment was indeed
> borked.

Great that it was sorted out.

> Two comments on HyRolo: [...]

I'm afraid I don't use rolo mode so I have no experience with it. If there is
something particular you think is missing or wrong we can have a look at it.

You touch on that mail sent from rolo should behave differently. Could you
describe what behavior you are seeing again and what you expect should happen.

Yours
--
%% Mats