hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode

From: Tao Hansen
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode?
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 18:56:29 +0100

Aha! I put myself to this with a fresh mind today and can see where I went
wrong. My environment was at fault and I blame this on a hot-reload of my Emacs
config. In addition, I use evil-mode keybindings which shadow at least one of
the most vital keys used in Koutliner, {C-j}. I've started adding my own {SPC}
prefix bindings to take care of these.

Hyperbole would make a fine candidate for inclusion in the
gh#emacs-evil/evil-collection. Given my continued use and familiarity with the
Hyperbole family, I may be interested in writing such an extension.

>> On Thu Nov 8, Mats Lidell <address@hidden> wrote:
>>When you create the file "test.kotl" you should see something like this in the
>>buffer:

>> 1. <Your cursor here>

I now see this with a clean restart of Emacs. My environment was indeed borked.

Two comments on HyRolo: I've typically used
gh#org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts but I enjoy the speed at which I can mail
a contact with Hyperbole. I miss mails being sent "flowed", outgoing messages
are never stored in my Sent folder on my mailserver, and there's no integration
between my favorite Emacs mail client, mu4e, and HyRolo I can see.

I am excited to continue exploring Hyperbole! Thank you both.