hydra-users

Re: GNU RCS prestest

From: Rob Vermaas
Subject: Re: GNU RCS prestest
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:46:33 +0100

Hi,

as rcs is quite a straightforward package and it was already available
in nixpkgs, I have made a basic setup and added it to the buildfarm.
You can find the status at:
http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/rcs-master . Currently most builds
fail at t999, see http://hydra.nixos.org/build/844798 .

Is this a known failure?