hydra-users

GNU RCS prestest

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: GNU RCS prestest
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 17:19:33 +0100

I'm interested in using Hydra to stress GNU RCS.  Below is a
simple recipe i cobbled together after spending some time with
both nix and nixpkgs manuals.

It is very basic in comparison to some of the others out there
(i.e., it downloads a tarball instead of doing a "build from VCS"
phase) so that i can get comfortable with Hydra.

Could you please review and install it, and let me know
how/where/when i can find its status/output?