help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Update: static buffer overflows removed

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Update: static buffer overflows removed
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:06:32 +0100 (CET)

>    Yes, the bug report I have submitted yesterday ;-)

I'm not at all interested in font-lock modes, but the fact that the bug
isn't present in 1.7-b2 suggests it's elsewhere, since I don't think the
font-lock code has changed.

Also, I'm worried that you can't compile CVS. What's the problem? I've
been making lots of changes in the last couple of days, but I didn't think
I'd committed anything that doesn't build.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/
author, n.  one who parades ignorance in public