help-serveez

[help-serveez] organic candidacy

From: Benny Noel
Subject: [help-serveez] organic candidacy
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:21:51 +0300

In Ruby it's ridiculously easy to make this happen. Probably because I'm an XP head. Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him. It's kind of blurry to me how we decided to go for constructors, as we were both drunk when we started TDDing the first lines.
Paul and I started it right after I moved to London to start working for ThoughtWorks. I've started to think about what it would be like to develop the view part of a webapp using the Ajax concepts.
I've started to think about what it would be like to develop the view part of a webapp using the Ajax concepts. Bring a Sunspot virign and you both get a free drink. If you haven't seen them yet, you can't miss it.
It's your code that counts, and you should be able to choose what container you want to deploy it in - if you need a container at all! Their shows are kickass, it's also going to be our last Madison performance for a little while, so it will be a wicked party AND we'll have a new tune for you.
The dupe method simply creates a new object graph similar to the one in the template, but substitutes all variables with the values from the hash. In your own language if it makes you feel better. NET, sometimes it's Excel or PHP.
If you haven't seen them yet, you can't miss it.
PicoContainer was now a well-established project.
NanoContainer is also an interesting sister project that adds scripted configuration using a multitude of script languages, as well as integration with WebWork, Hibernate and much more. The important point is that the supplied data can vary, and that has an impact on the structure of the concrete instance of the template.
The Barrymore's packed and their three-guitar attack sounds great. -And whether it is something anyone would actually want to use. It all started when I asked Paul one night whether he had heard of Inversion of Control.
And tons of code too.
In Ruby it's ridiculously easy to make this happen.