help-serveez

[help-serveez] nursing home

From: Doll Conner
Subject: [help-serveez] nursing home
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:50:55 +0530

Only thing is, these two American corporations are so head-to-head there would have to be massive rationalisation. Afterwards, there's a tour of the factory, which should be good.
The painful truth is that Ford has had too much manufacturing capacity tied-up making products that the market no longer wants.
Apparently, the State of California wants to sue vehicle makers for the ills they cause. It reminds me of the occasion a few years ago when England football coach Kevin Keegan resigned and told the assembled media circus that he simply wasn't up to the job. If everything else is apparently in the pot as a possibility why not this one? China's brand of state-capitalism with an autocratic government has brought too many economic benefits for it to be reversed.
That, at least, had a certain style. One minute Jag is tipped to be off, packaged with LR, and the next minute Aston Martin is offered up on a plate and suddenly Volvo looks more likely to be discarded.
The US 'leads' the way in this area but some of the principles at work are spreading internationally.
As Ford looks to strip itself down to the bare essentials for profitable operation, it has apparently concluded early on that Aston Martin is superfluous. No, said Carlos - less well.
I suspect that he would rather Renault takes its time to get it right, but the timetable outlined by Mr Ghosn certainly adds another pressure.
Let's take a look at each one.
But Paris was certainly useful and I have a piece to work on.
More lawyers are clearly what we need - smart young men and women using their talent for the betterment of humanity. Officials at all levels are at it there; if they fall out of favour for some reason it's an easy charge to prove. Thankfully, such blinkered views are much rarer now than five years ago.
That was followed by a few glasses of champagne in a pavement bar and in the agreeable company of some JD Power analysts.
He dropped about as heavy a hint that someone might come in to do his job as I've ever heard in that interview earlier this week.
In fact, some sixty years ago Ford turned to a man from the aviation industry to sort a mess out.
How far can nuclear technology be scaled down though?
It reminds me of the occasion a few years ago when England football coach Kevin Keegan resigned and told the assembled media circus that he simply wasn't up to the job. That was followed by a few glasses of champagne in a pavement bar and in the agreeable company of some JD Power analysts. It reminds me of the occasion a few years ago when England football coach Kevin Keegan resigned and told the assembled media circus that he simply wasn't up to the job.
I wonder what a certain Carlos Ghosn makes of it all? Published by Aroq Ltd. It's enough to make you want to see Ford go private again. What about a car fitted with a mini nuclear reactor?
The media bundle at the Renault press conference yesterday was something else. - There were the usual unedifying spectacles on some stands when food appeared.
It could also be the case that two close partners can work well together, but the idea of three with large areas of overlap is just a little daunting.
Automakers with big investments in China will no doubt be keeping a close eye on things - the investment community has already caught a chill.