help-rcs

Building a simplified RCS.

From: Rajorshi Ghosh Choudhury
Subject: Building a simplified RCS.
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:10:49 +0530 (IST)

 I have been using RCS regularly for a few months now. I know the basic
RCS commands and have a vague idea about rcs library files (which is
knowing nothing more than that they exist). Now I have been asked to
create a "simplified version control for a single user" as part of my
semester project. I am totally lost. Can someone please tell me how to go
about it.
    References to sites which offer a general overview of the topic as
well as show the "dirty" details of implementing such a system would be
very welcome too.
    Thanks in advance.
                                Rajorshi.