help-rcs

Re: What if the author field in a RCS file is a numeral as in 12345

From: Arvind Raman
Subject: Re: What if the author field in a RCS file is a numeral as in 12345
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well my patch does work (Though I would think that it
is an ugly fix) and it has been working for the past
couple of years.

I guess I have not fully comprehended the problem. I
have installed CVSWeb and the CVSNt server and each
time I see some file creating a problem, I see
several rlog processes spawned, none of them consuming
any CPU resources. When I delete these rlog processes
things start working again.

I am ready to do that if thats all it entails, but off
late killing these processes has started deleting the
RCS files on the database, which is definitely
becoming
a SERIOUS issue.

Since I changed thercssync.c file I kind of suspect
the
patch that I added

Arvind