help-rcs

Sometimes rlog.exe fails to parse RCS files with ==== in commit messages

From: Arvind Raman
Subject: Sometimes rlog.exe fails to parse RCS files with ==== in commit messages
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:15:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am working with rcs 5.7 on windows. My question
relates to rlog.exe parsing RCS files generated using
WinCvs.

I believe while giving commit messages if I add a
string of ===== or ---- to the commit message, the
rlog.exe file fails to parse the file.

I might not be very correct here, for when rlog is
invoked thru CVS it parses the file correctly, while
when it is invoked through CVSWeb, it doesn't.
Would anybody be able to help me out with it. I am
sorry if this mail doen't belong to this list.

regards
Arvind