help-rcs

Binary Files

From: Richardson, Jim
Subject: Binary Files
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:01:17 -0600

I am using rcs to version control Oracle forms and reports.  I have version 5.7
of rcs on HP-UX.  I have found that the latest version of the binary files are
okay, but any previous versions are corrupted.  Has anyone else had this
problem and hopefully have a cure.

Jim Richardson
Arch Coal Inc.
(314) 994-2891

********** Email Disclaimer **********
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any
accompanying documents, may constitute confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  The information is intended only
for use by the designated recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.