help-gv

Re: [help-gv] behaviour of the menu bar question

From: Orion Poplawski
Subject: Re: [help-gv] behaviour of the menu bar question
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:54:15 -0700

On 01/11/2012 02:33 AM, Toche, Patrick wrote:
You have to click and hold the button down and then let up on the
option you want.  Not particularly touch-pad friendly.

Thanks Orion for your reply, it's not working here, either a bug or an
incompatibility of sort with my touchpad settings,  would you clarify this for
me please:

does your explanation apply to both the buttons on the left-hand side and to
those in the top bar?

I have no problem with the left-hand side part of the menu, the problem I have
is only with the top bar.

for instance, the "Open" button works fine. but the "Portrait/Landscape" button
won't toggle, no matter how I try, holding it not holding it, etc..

thanks,

Patrick.

For the top row of buttons, you have to hold down the left button, move the cursor to the select the option you want and then let up. You should at least see the menu flash up when you click on them.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                   FAX: 303-415-9702