help-gv

Re: [help-gv] behaviour of the menu bar question

From: Toche, Patrick
Subject: Re: [help-gv] behaviour of the menu bar question
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:33:49 +0800

> You have to click and hold the button down and then let up on the
> option you want.  Not particularly touch-pad friendly.

Thanks Orion for your reply, it's not working here, either a bug or an
incompatibility of sort with my touchpad settings,  would you clarify this for
me please:

does your explanation apply to both the buttons on the left-hand side and to
those in the top bar?

I have no problem with the left-hand side part of the menu, the problem I have
is only with the top bar.

for instance, the "Open" button works fine. but the "Portrait/Landscape" button
won't toggle, no matter how I try, holding it not holding it, etc..

thanks,

Patrick.