[Help-gnu-radius] Group

From: Morten Winther
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Group
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:56:30 +0100

Hello

I'm new to both Radius and GNU Radius.

I have a question about how I get the Radius server to respond with different attributes according to which group the user is in.

I have some users which I must kick off after one hour. I place them in a 'OneHour' group, but how do I get the server to set the Session-Timeout on a group basis and not on user basis?

I'm using GNU Radius with MySQL. I can see there is a group_query, but it only finds the groups - how to I get it to use the groups to it will reply with a Session-Timeout in the RHS?

Best regards

Morten Winther, Denmark
Happy New Year ;-D

.