[Help-gnu-radius] Ascend Max Problems

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Ascend Max Problems
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:26:00 -0400

Is anyone on the list authenticating an Ascend/Lucent Max with GNU Radius?

I'm having problems authenticating Ascend "pseudo users" such as initial
banner and routes. With the old Navis Radius I used a Service-Type of
Outbound and a Password of Ascend. That magic combination allowed the Max
to pick up a login banner and static routes for outbound user profiles.

If anyone has a clue how to accomplish this, I would appreciate hearing
from you.

Roger