Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cisco VSA AV-Pair Attribute Issue

From: Lewis Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cisco VSA AV-Pair Attribute Issue
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:21:34 -0500

Hello Sergey,
Below is the update query as it appears in the accounting log:

UPDATE calls SET
status=2,acct_session_time=11,acct_input_octets=196,acct_output_octets=154
,connect_term_reason=1,connect_speed='0' WHERE user_name='ne <SNIP>

Here is the entire hints file...
DEFAULT Group = "dynamicgrp", Strip-User-Name = No
        Hint = "single",
        Simultaneous-Use = 1,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Rewrite-Function = "parse_cisco_avpair"

DEFAULT Group = "multi", Strip-User-Name = No
        Hint = "multi",
        Simultaneous-Use = 2,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Rewrite-Function = "parse_cisco_avpair"

First I just added the line you had given me to my existing hints file.
DEFAULT     Rewrite-Function = parse_cisco_avpair   NULL

Then I tried adding it to each profile as shown in the hints file above...
I appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Lewis