[Help-gnu-radius] Performance Optimization

From: Lewis Watson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Performance Optimization
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:25:30 -0500

I recently swapped from a radius solution than ran on Windows (ugh) to gnu
radius that is running on FreeBSD 4.7 (yay!). I am using MySQL for auth
and acct recording and am also using a few profiles in the users file and
also using hints. I would like to have the shortest authentication time
possible. What do I want to look for and try and do to optimize
performance as far as gnu-radius is concerned? A reference to documents/
url's or answers and  experience is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Lewis