[Help-gnu-radius] Avoid callback authentication

From: Carlo Venditti
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Avoid callback authentication
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:27:06 +0200

Hi,
My Nas is a Cisco router 3600.
I used your templateof configuration for callback cisco, it works very
well.
Tkank you.
But I 'm using SecurID for authentication:
When Cisco do the callback there is another authentication for my user,
But the token code that I write when I dial  my NAS is no more valid,
the token code change every 60 seconds, so it tell me that
authentication fail and callback fails too.
How can I avoid this?
I think that I would tell to my NAS cisco to avoid callback
authentication.
I adde in my raddb/users AVPair = "lcp:nocallback-verify=1".
But it doesn't change nothing
What is wrong?

Thanks for your help
Carlo