Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Strange accounting logs

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Strange accounting logs
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:25:30 +0200

> name or have a Framed-Protocol that is not PPP.  Would it be useful to
> increase the logging level to see these packets, and if so, how do I do that?

Sure. To do so, open your raddb/config, find 'category debug'
statement, and add the following to it:

           level "radius.c";

That is, you will have in your config the following:

logging {
        category debug {
                 level "radius.c";
        };
};

where ... means whatever statements you already have there.

The contents of all packets received and sent will be output
to the debug logging channel (usually /var/log/radius.debug, if
not overridden in the config).

Regards,
Sergey