[Help-gnu-radius] Session-Timeout value to NAS

From: Alexander Pustovalov
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Session-Timeout value to NAS
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:35:47 +0200

Hi:

My configuration in user database is:

DEFAULT          Auth-Type = SQL, Simultaneous-Use = 1
                 Service-Type = Framed-User,
                 Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                 Session-Timeout = 600

NAS - cisco2600, I'm testing radius with leased line, everything is
fine - authentication, authorization and accounting, but session is
alive after Session-Timeout - NAS don't stop user session. What I
should do with cisco (or radius) - it get my Session-Timeout.
Thank you.

And I want to ask: can I send Session-Timeout once again to the NAS
with new value without disconnecting user session? If it could be
done, what shoud I do ? Thank you.