Re: [Help-gnu-radius] rewrite and regex?

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] rewrite and regex?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:34:12 +0200

> many thanks for the patch, but now radius takes very much of the CPU. After
> the start, there is only 0,1% idle on my RedHat box. The number of child
> processes goes up to around 7 and for mysql up to 13. The number of the
> radius processes and mysql processes are changing fast. ;-(

The number of radius children always changes rapidly, at least at the busy
sites. A child is spawned to handle each incoming request, the
average lifetime of each child is no more than 1 second. The number of
mysql threads will reflect the number of radiusd children if parameter
keepopen in sqlserver is set to no, as in this case each child will
close its connection right before exiting.

Regards,
Sergey