Re: Major-mode devel: how to drop font-lock 'display when mode is disabl

From: Madhu
Subject: Re: Major-mode devel: how to drop font-lock 'display when mode is disabled?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:20:44 +0530

* Konstantin Kharlamov
<28ca7cfcb053724350a36bc57f15750f61d0980a.camel@yandex.ru> :
Wrote on Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:16:20 +0300:

> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>> From: Konstantin Kharlamov <Hi-Angel@yandex.ru>
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:13:28 +0300
>>>
>>> Something odd is going on with the list: I did not get Stefan's
>>> email (not even in the "spam" folder) and only accidentally found it
>>> while looking at the archive. At the same time I got a reply from
>>> Madhu (who
>>> mentioned a pre-existing `epoch-view-mode`) and when I wanted to refer
>>> to this email, I found it is not on the list. Odd ????
>>
>>Stefan replied only to the list, and Madhu probably replied to you
>>personally.
>
> Madhu replied both to me and to the list, which is why I'm wondering
> their message is not in the archive.

Sorry for the confusion.  When I replied by mail (since you requested
it), I also CC'ed the list, but I botched up the subject line. My
message is on the archive but it is under a different subject line,
prepending "Subject:"

I can access it on gmane gnus.emacs.help (via j on gnus)
 <20240312.201531.327797025962741547.enometh@meer.net>

Subject: "Subject: Re: Major-mode devel: how to drop font-lock 'display
when mode is disabled?"

and it's on the list archives here