Re: Major-mode devel: how to drop font-lock 'display when mode is disabl

From: Konstantin Kharlamov
Subject: Re: Major-mode devel: how to drop font-lock 'display when mode is disabled?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:16:20 +0300

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Konstantin Kharlamov <Hi-Angel@yandex.ru>
>> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:13:28 +0300
>>
>> Something odd is going on with the list: I did not get Stefan's email
>> (not even in the "spam" folder) and only accidentally found it while
>> looking at the archive. At the same time I got a reply from Madhu
>(who
>> mentioned a pre-existing `epoch-view-mode`) and when I wanted to
>refer
>> to this email, I found it is not on the list. Odd 🤷‍♂️
>
>Stefan replied only to the list, and Madhu probably replied to you
>personally.

Madhu replied both to me and to the list, which is why I'm wondering their
message is not in the archive.

Stefan may have replied to the list only (I don't know for sure tho, because
typically mailing list etiquette implies "reply to all"¹ and for the safe case
I also asked to be kept in CC), although I kind of hoped the ML software would
still send an email to all people in the thread.

1: https://subspace.kernel.org/etiquette.html#always-reply-to-all