Re: Binding key to insert an non-spacing acute accent

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Binding key to insert an non-spacing acute accent
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:37:28 +0000

On Monday, 22 Jan 2024 at 04:59, Michael Heerdegen via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor wrote:
>   (define-key key-translation-map [(meta ?')] [#o1401])

Excellent.  Thank you.

Because, when using the character directly, I got ?́, I thought it would
insert the question mark as well (obviously should have actually tried
it).  Using unicode makes it less confusing as the accent on the
question mark is difficult to see, at least with the typeface I'm using.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-09-14) on Debian 12.2