Re: Documentation of latex style functions

From: Heime
Subject: Re: Documentation of latex style functions
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 19:05:22 +0000

On Saturday, December 30th, 2023 at 1:07 PM, Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org>
wrote:

> Heime wrote:
>
> > I would like to display some documentation for the Latex
> > Style Functions directly from Emacs. What possibilities are
> > there to do such a thing ?
>

> I think this is a good starting point
>
> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/LaTeX
>
> As a side note, here is my modest contribution to the
> Emacs/LaTeX world. I actually did a lot of LaTeX from Emacs
> but only such small configuration and extension.
> Probably a good thing!
>
> https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/latex.el
>
> But nothing to address your specific desire.

What I have done is to make a .el file with functions that can
be called to show documentation information.  Like so.

Would you have some suggestions upon improvements ?

(defconst FirZp-vaj-doc
  "
 \\NewDocumentCommand {\\FirZp} { s O{blue} O{it} m }

 \\FirZp [FIR-KLR] [FIR-SHP] {FIR-KWD}

 Let FIR-KLR Colour
     FIR-SHP Shape {it,rm}
     FIR-KWD Keyword