Re: Documentation of latex style functions

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Documentation of latex style functions
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 02:07:51 +0100

Heime wrote:

> I would like to display some documentation for the Latex
> Style Functions directly from Emacs. What possibilities are
> there to do such a thing ?

I think this is a good starting point

  https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/LaTeX

As a side note, here is my modest contribution to the
Emacs/LaTeX world. I actually did a lot of LaTeX from Emacs
but only such small configuration and extension.
Probably a good thing!

   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/latex.el

But nothing to address your specific desire.

I did more for Bibtex tho,

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/bibtex/

but again nothing up the on-the-fly documentation alley.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal