Bridging the gap between gtk-doc and Emacs

From: Björn Bidar
Subject: Bridging the gap between gtk-doc and Emacs
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 17:19:50 +0200

Hello,

Recently I have been enjoying the integrated way
that Emacs works for many things but especially
viewing documentation inside Emacs was especially handy.

Some projects use gtk-doc. Is there a way to bridge
the gap between their HTML docs and Emacs?

I found gtk-look[1] but that isn't exactly what I want.
Ideally something that converts gtk-docs to info would be
great.

Other related solutions for HTML based documentation might
also work.

Have a nice day,

Björn

--