RE: [External] : mark multi regions, kill and yank

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : mark multi regions, kill and yank
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 21:08:07 +0000

> >> Whats about the one in github
> >> git@github.com:emacsmirror/highlight.git
> >>
> >> I wouldn't mind using that one (I usually prefer to
> >> clone[1] a repository, since that is easier to upgrade.
>
> > That should be synced to what's on Emacs Wiki.
>
> I am a bit confused.
>
> So, both highlight and zones are under git control
> in their corresponding repositories, right?
>
> Do you push these commits then to a public repository, regularly?

I upload my files to Emacs Wiki - only.  Wiki files
are automatically mirrored to the GitHub mirror of
the wiki, AFAIK - I have nothing to do with that.

I send patches of (only) zones.el to Stefan
Monnier, who kindly updates the version in GNU ELPA.
I don't add it there myself.  And I don't guarantee
that I send every wiki update to also be included
in GNU ELPA.

If you want to be sure to have the latest versions
of any of my files then download them from the wiki.

HTH.