Re: Flymake warning "Canceling obsolete check"

From: R. Diez
Subject: Re: Flymake warning "Canceling obsolete check"
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:33:13 +0200

I think you misunderstand the purpose of that icon: it doesn't express
"warning", it expresses the possibility of _suppressing_ that warning.
[...]

I see, thanks for the information. If you get a prominent icon in red colour,
you tend to assume the worst. 8-)

I clicked on that icon, and I can suppress all "`(flymake sh-script.el)' warnings".
However, I don't really want to disable all warnings of that type, in case something else comes up
and I miss it. Is there a way to disable that specific "Canceling obsolete check
shellcheck" warning?

And the question remains: Why am I getting this warning? Is it something I have
configured wrong on my system which I can fix?

Regards,
  rdiez