Re: [External] : Re: capitalize some words in a region

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: capitalize some words in a region
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:47:05 +0200

>>> "DA" == Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> writes:

>> There was a guy who wrote some Elisp to do just that, it was
>> discussed on this very list but that's all I remember, maybe
>> you can find it by searching the archives

> This guy, perhaps? ;-)

> https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2019-04/msg00187.html

Well I was not successful with my search in this list, however the
following was very useful:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/26286/toggle-letter-case-exclude-custom-words-from-a-list

https://karl-voit.at/2015/05/25/elisp-title-capitalization/

And especially
https://github.com/novoid/title-capitalization.el

Which turned out precisely what I was looking for.

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.