capitalize some words in a region

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: capitalize some words in a region
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:37:27 +0200

Hi,

I would like to capitalize certain words in a region, but would like to
leave out  words like and/or for and of like in

journal of mathematical physics

Should be turn into to

Journal of Mathematical Physics

But not into

Journal Of Mathematical Physics

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.