Mailing lists help [it was: Help with hooks]

From: Maske
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 15:02:41 +0200

Hi Emmanuel

I subscribed via e-mail to the list. I am using Thunderbird to read the digests. I have never used Usenet, although I have heard about it. I know I could use better tools to use mailing lists, but I don't understand the options you are offering to help me. If you want to share some more information, I will pleasantly read it.

Thanks!