Re: basic navigation

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: basic navigation
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 21:24:54 -0700

true, true, but i am really focusing on actually changing fundamental
navigation like backward-kill-word and similar commands to match
intuition more frequently, rather than find a different thing to do,
or specialize to a mode.

i want to be able to be in any editing mode and just use word or
paragraph or whatever commands with better results.

if what i want is nonsensical or impossible, so be it.  but i think
maybe, idk, if point always went to beginning of thing, or non-word
syntax were treated as word-like so that the / and then the / and then
the --- would be killed, it might work?  idk.

spaces might be an issue.  idk if there is a solution that makes them
less of an issue.  i am askiung for packages.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com