Feature request: better biber (comment) support

From: Edgar Lux
Subject: Feature request: better biber (comment) support
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:08:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi! As I was inserting a cite with org-cite, I realised that it was checking
the validity of my .bib file. I am using BibLaTeX (biber), and I had some
entries with comments starting with %. =bibtex-validate= disproves such lines,
but even @COMMENT does not seem to work on them. I resorted to using comment =
{...}. May be it would be important to update the code to support biber
(BibLaTeX) as well; may be there is work in a newer version of Emacs.