Re: How to build the C language environment in Emacs?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: How to build the C language environment in Emacs?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:37:11 -0700

Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Quanyang Liu writes:
> > Well, in fact, in order to visit some websites, I
> > need Windows because they are IE only...
>
> Ha ha, stop it. There are no such sites. If there are,
> I don't want to know their contents...

I have experienced those first hand too.  Usually because the large
corporate employer I worked for used them for my payroll.  Meaning
that I could only ignore the IE only site if I didn't want my
paycheck.  If I wanted my paycheck then it was required to use IE to
talk to the IE only company payroll website.

Now that I have pulled the ejection handles and left the large
corporate employer I can blissfully ignore those abominations.  But I
still feel sympathy for those trapped in the system and the choice is
either stand on principle or feed the family.  Given that choice most
people suck it up, swallow their principles, and run IE to put food on
the table.

Bob